How to start a natural juice business? The sale of fruit smoothies, that is, the sale of juices, is a business with great possibilities of success thanks to how easy it is to set up and the fact that everyday people look for these healthy alternatives in their diet.
Do you like the word toy? In your country, that word refers to this type of business. I like the juice business, so I will name it in this article.
Is there a clientele for a natural juice business?
Go out into the street or to a shopping center, feel the heat, see the sweat running down the young athletes’ bodies, and watch how the executives look for a drink to quench their thirst. She notes how women today want something healthy. People who go by car roll down the windows begging someone to sell them something to drink.
They don’t want sodas; they don’t want artificially flavored drinks. Your doctor, your instructor, your mother, and the media tell you clearly and emphatically that sodas are bad for your health and that you should eat fruits and drink natural juices.
From what’s been said, it’s clear that yes. Suppose you will have clientele when you put your juice bar business plan. Then, in the following paragraphs, you will realize that it is profitable.
What do you need to set up a natural juice business?
People I know have made much money with a table, a juicer, a few plastic jugs, disposable cups, and a bundle of oranges. I don’t think these supplies will exceed 200 dollars.
How do they do that?
They took the plastic juicer and the jug they had in their kitchen, a table, and they bought a package of disposable cups and a few kilos of oranges; they stopped at the corner of an avenue in the middle of a radiant sun.
They rolled up their sleeves, and to what they came: to squeeze the oranges one by one. Finally, the juice filled the jugs, and their pockets filled.
His clients were the rushed taxi drivers and thirsty passers-by who could not resist what their eyes saw:
A refreshing, freshly made orange juice in the middle of the hot maelstrom of the city. The animal of thirst climbed all over their bodies, it reached their throats, and they bought orange juice until they were satiated.
Over the days the plastic juicer was replaced by an electric one, the business is no longer on a corner; The entrepreneur has hired other relatives and friends to sell him orange juice on the other corners.
The above may seem like a story I made up. But it is real, my dear reader. I’m talking about a business set up with little money and left with considerable profits.
Do the math: how much does a bundle of oranges cost? And if you sell each orange juice at a price of more or less half a dollar, you realize that these are profits that exceed 100%.
This is seen a lot in Latin American countries, where this type of informal business is allowed. Informal, I mean being able to set up the business on the street.
But let’s see how to set up the natural juice business locally and formally.
TIP: If you want to get an exceptional juice bar business plan then get in touch with Maven Business Plan, as they have best business plan consultant.
Set up a natural juice business in a local
For the premises of your natural juices business, you must take into account the following aspects:
1. The location is paramount. Make sure it is on an avenue or as close as possible. In addition, there is a place with some sporting activity nearby: a gym, a court where people go jogging, a hill or a mountain.
2. The space of the premises. In addition to the area for the preparation of juices, you must have a space to locate the tables and seats, which this space may have a parasol.
3. Give your place a pleasant atmosphere that looks like a nice juice bar. Think about what is the right color for this type of business. Decorate it with fruit posters and, above all, with images of fitness people; that is, healthy.
4. The attention must be the best. You or your employees must have a vocation for customer service. It is not enough that the juices are delicious. The client must leave with the feeling that he was in a
paradise; in this way, he will return to your business.
Supplies that a natural juice business needs
What you need to start your natural juice business is:
1. A fridge to keep the fruits and have ice.
2. Various blenders. Your blenders must be powerful and capable of resisting fruit smoothies with ice. That supports a workload of several uses per day.
3. Glasses and straws. You need crystal glasses for people who drink the juice on the premises and disposable cups for those customers who want to take the juice with them on the road. In addition, individually packaged cigarettes give your product a good hygiene image.
4. Tables and seats. The tables should not be large. It is better for those that take up less space. Depending on the approach you take to your juice vending, you can skip the tables and just drive seating.
5. Of course, the fruits must be of the best quality. Buying in bulk is cheaper.
Natural juice recipes for business
Recipes for preparing natural juices are not as obvious as they may seem at first glance. When making juice, you must be careful about mixing the fruits.
Did you know that you shouldn’t mix some fruits?
To make a good juice recipe, it is necessary to make a good combination. For this, we can classify fruits into four large groups:
Acidic fruits: For example, orange, pineapple, lemon, passion fruit, grapes, grapefruit, etc.
Semi-acid fruits: Examples of these fruits are strawberries, peaches etc.
Sweet fruits: Among these, we find papaya, banana, soursop, etc.
Neutral fruits: For example, coconut, peanuts, avocado, etc.
When making your recipe, you must be careful not to mix those of one group with those of another.
Now that you know the right combination of fruits, you can make the recipes that come to your imagination.
Click here to read more articles.